Diamond Teardrop Pendant Necklace
Market Price: $8, 500
Our Price: $4, 250
18K white gold and rose cut diamond station necklace with faceted diamond teardrop pendant detail
- Total diamond carat weight is 1.33
- Diamond color is G-H
- Diamond clarity is VS-SI
- Lobster clasp closure
- Certificate of authenticity will be provided
- Please note: The Diamonds used in these jewelries have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. The seller hereby guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Measurements: 16" long, 0.27" pendant drop
18K white gold and diamond
||Fine Jewelry Gifts: Diamonds Feat. Piranesi
Some would say that's too much
But it depends on how far your relationship has progressed and how financially capable you are.
If that's how much you want to spend, I think it's ok, especially since it seems you are beyond the casual(non-committal) dating stage.
I once bought diamond earrings as a gift but ended up exchanging them for a necklace+pendant instead.(she can wear it all the time)
You can get a good deal at the gift center.
OR go with the purse(brand/style you know she likes), and if you have remaining dough buy tickets to a show like Cirque De Soleil or that Dinner Theater thing they have down at the embarcadero
You might also like
18K White Gold Womens Diamond Pearl Necklace 0.29 Ctw
0.86 Carat Fancy Yellow Diamond Necklace in 18K Two-Tone Gold
KATGI Fashion Sterling Silver Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace
- COLOR: Dark Purple. Electroplated white gold plated and silver plated.
- Set with heart shaped crystal gradual color Czech rhinestones
- Intricate high polish creates glamorous reflections and adds a luxurious look to this necklace
- Comes with a fashionable gift pouch or box to make this gift even more impressive
- Hassle-free return & exchange policy. Satisfaction guarantee
With a Square cut neckline on an evening gown...what kind of necklace should I wear with it?
Scooped? Choker? Tear drop? V-shaped? chain & pendant?
My dress is covered in smokey blue beading. So the necklace will be in clear rhinestones. Just looking for the right shape necklace.
F you have a glitzy dress, you shouldnt wear any necklaces. maybe just drop earrings. especially with square necklines. it gets tricky
GIRLS: Which necklace should I get?
We are in highschool, I like this girl and she kind of likes me too. We are good friends. Her birthday is coming up and I want to get her a present. If you were her, which one would you prefer? Or should I get her something completely different? Also, she is a music lover. She sings and performs and all that. But I couldn't find a necklace with a musical note pendant. Thanks!
Option 1: http://www.helzberg.com/product/twist+pend+1939944.do?sortby=bestSellers&from=fn
Option 2: http://www.helzberg.com/product/black+white+diamond+accent+twist+pendant+1977732.do?sortby=bestSellers
Is she girly? If so, I would get her #3. But if she is more edgy or tomboy-ish, I might get #1. #2 just seems like it is a bit too much, personally.
Hope I helped! :)