Diamond Pendant for Breast Cancer
“In 2013, it is estimated that among U.S. women there will be:
• 232, 340 new cases of invasive breast cancer
• 64, 640 new cases of in situ breast cancer
• 39, 620 breast cancer deaths “ (Susan G. Komen Foundation)
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we at A. JAFFE have provided wedding-related ways for you to get involved and help support the cause.
1. Choose a pink dress for your bridesmaids to wear at the wedding. Pink is the color of breast cancer. By wearing pink, you will be subtly incorporating your support for the cause.
2. Choose gifts for the bridal party that donate a portion of the cost to the Breast Cancer Foundation. For example: Ann Taylor has created a jewelry collection specifically for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 70% of the purchase price will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. As a Bridal Party participate in a charity walk that benefits breast cancer research. It will be a great way for you all to bond, as well as, a great way to stay in shape for the wedding day.
Instead of buying wedding favors, use the cost, and donate it to breast cancer research. You will be making a donation in the honor of your guests.
When planning your wedding registry, pick items from the “Cook for the Cure” line by Kitchen Aid. These products give people with a passion for cooking a way to support a meaningful cause.
Try adding a touch of pink to your wedding dress. There are several ways to add pink, which makes for a unique and gorgeous look. Accent your dress with a pink ribbon, pink shoes, pink jewelry, or pink flowers. You will still have a traditional wedding look with an added touch, and with good reason.
So why not support a great cause and add a touch of pink to your wedding. Another way to add pink is by wearing A. JAFFE. A. JAFFE has a beautiful collection of designer jewelry, all available to be customized in rose gold. Try wearing a piece, whether it is a ring or pendant, and follow our recommendations above as a guide to a pretty in pink wedding, supporting a great cause. Everyone always looks pretty in pink!