Black Diamond Pendants for Men
- Review by: Ashton - MA, USA I am a musician and this pendant is exactly for me! I have got it from people who love my music . I was very happy to get it
- Review by: Helen- AUSTRALIA My husband is a pianist and l am very proud of him. So, l bought this gorgeous diamond piano pendant for him, and he really loved my present. The quality is really impressive. Now my husband's colleagues are very jealous. lol:)
- Review by: Jessica - FL, USA A very unusual Gold Diamond Tiger Pendant ! It has an exquisite design . It looks very good on me
- Review by: Elisa - MA, USA I ordered this tiger pendant for my husband. It was a great present for our anniversary. I wanted to buy him a pendant that he could wear daily. This one is incredible with its own style and design! The quality and the workmanship are great so we are both satisfied with my choice
- Review by: Jey Jo - NY, USA this one is soo trendy! My dad surprised me with this present.a real masterpiece. THE DIAMONDS ARE CLEAR! I adore it. the best pendant ever
- Review by: Jessica - AR, USA my boyfriend loves this cross pendant and wears it all the time. When he goes somewhere he wears it on the outside of his shirt so all can see how outstanding the pendant is. I like it on him.
- Review by: Kate - FL, USA this sword pendant looks lovely... my boyfriend is very happy with it
- Review by: Madison - NY, USA this cross pendant has a fabulous design. It is very well made. I like the combination of the white, brown and black diamonds. I am 100% pleased with this pendant.
- Review by: Jessica - LA, USA It was my first order online and I'm so happy that I did it! I bought this pendant for my boyfriend...When he opened the box with the it he was surprised with the size of it and an unusual 3D design;) It's huge and looks amazing!!!Btw it came faster than I expected.
- Review by: Susan- Russia I guess that this is an appropriate gift for my bf as he is a racer! I bought this pendant for him not to forget about me when he is at work... I think this tire pendant is worth the money I spent on it
I have a beautiful art deco pendant
Do I wear?
The pendant is white gold on the front and yellow gold underneath (only seen from the side). It has diamond chips. It hangs long... approx 1/2" wide x 2" long.
It's not costume. I was going to cash it in at a pawn shop and that's when I realized what I had. It was an ugly bracelet given by my aunt. I saw potential, had the bracelet links taken off and had a pendant loop put on.
I was using a black silk/satin cord. It fell apart. I'm wondering if there's something that would look nicer or if that's my best choice.
Need a new cheap watch
In gold tone and am looking at these three:
If it helps I wear only yellow gold diamond jewelry (a tiffany's diamonds by the yard bracelet) a bezel set solitaire pendant and 1/2 ctw studs