Small Diamond Cross Pendant
- Review by: Dustin- Canada Very elegant and classy pendant.
- Review by: Greg - WA, USA Absolutely beautiful! I am impressed not only with the quality and clarity of the diamonds but also with the price. Great purchase!
- Review by: Molly - KS, USA Love my diamond cross pendant! It is just amazing... It looks very nice on me. Definitely recommend
- Review by: Avery - FL, USA This cross is very attractive!I love the color of the diamonds and the pave setting type of them
- Review by: Sara - SC, USA I have a gold chain in the Rolo style and I was trying to find the right pendant to go with it! I love this cross pendand because it has the invisible setting type of the diamonds and a nice design
- Review by: Jessica - AR, USA my boyfriend loves this cross pendant and wears it all the time. When he goes somewhere he wears it on the outside of his shirt so all can see how outstanding the pendant is. I like it on him.
- Review by: Bobby D. - AL, USA bought this cross pendant for myself and I am very satisfied with it! I love the sparkle, the thing that it is large and the way it looks on my chest.
- Review by: David - DE, USA this cross pendant is super cool! I like it so much. It is definitely a great pendant and I am so happy to have purchased it! It has an amazing intricate design. I like the combination of the white and blue diamonds. thank you itshot
- Review by: Madison - MA, USA I love the fabulous design and the way the diamonds sparkle. I love how it looks on me. I get tons of compliments on it
- Review by: Gordon - NY, USA
I'll play the game
My craft of choice is glass. Cutting, playing, grinding, drilling, painting, stamping, embossing and just doing anything imaginable with glass. I've taught myself how to do Tiffany style stained glass (still trying to master the soldering), mosaics and other things with glass.
I also do: clay - scrapbook - mixed medium - collage - decopage (still trying to perfect) - metal embossing - custom sewing - beading - pendants (glass of course) - embroidery - cross-stitch - abstract painting - lapidary (just got some cool new diamond saw blades) - copper work - horrible wire wrapping - and anything else my little pea brain can think of